Inmate Medical Cost Containment
Prime Health Services is a leader in managed care.
Our ability to offer comprehensive programs
for both large and small jails and prisons throughout the nation is
what puts us on the cutting edge of the healthcare sector.
Let us customize a product that fits
for quality, budget,
and ease of access.
Off-site Nationwide Provider Network
Prime Health Services offers the corrections industry access to
our existing direct contract provider network. We bring our
experience in direct contracting providers in the workers' comp and
group health industries to the corrections industry.
- Integrated into our MedTrac system is a nationwide offering of
our off-site provider network
- Offers better coverage for your facilities
- Receive deeper discounts from providers based off of our
- Reports are customized to benefit you and your facility
Integrated online Inmate Medical Tracking
MedTrac inmate medical tracking system is Prime Health Services'
online tool for managing your entire inmate population's medical
incidents from beginning to end with comprehensive solutions for
budgeting, tracking, and scheduling
WEB BASED COMPREHENSIVE CUSTOMIZED TECHNOLOGY BASED
- Identifies and tracks trends in your off-site care utilization
- Claims Auditing
-Eliminating duplicate claims
-Identifying coding errors
- Claims Processing - 2 ways you can access the Prime Health
Real-time EDI Solutions
- Claims are processed within seconds of being received
- Allows Prime Health to capture data for all types of
- Enables us to easily and quickly put our network into our
- Increased reporting capabilities
- Continual quality improvement with controlled costs
- Provides you with independent review of medical cases to help
ensure cost-effective, clinically appropriate care
- Fast turnaround to pay providers quickly
- Accurate billing with audit checks
- Accessible online reporting of savings