Prime Health Services, Inc. strives to offer a fully credentialed network of providers by adhering to both NCQA and URAC credentialing guidelines. Once the provider participation agreement is put in place, we will begin the credentialing process. We credential each provider that is listed on the agreement by verifying specific information and sending them through our Credentialing Committee.
Each provider will be responsible for providing the following information:
- Completed credentialing application
- Current signed attestation page (date must not be more than 45 days old)
- Current malpractice insurance
- Current state license(s)
- Current DEA certificate
- Current CDS/DPS certificate (if applicable)
- Current board certification (if applicable)
- Certificate of completion for highest level of professional education (if not board certified)
These items may be sent in via e-mail to email@example.com, fax at 615-329-4751 or mail at 331 Mallory Station Rd. Franklin, TN 37067.
Failure to provide the above mentioned items will result in the delay of the provider being listed in the directory and possibly the termination and reporting of provider to necessary authorities.