Why Choose Prime?
Prime Health Services has evolved over the past 15 years into
one of the largest and fastest growing comprehensive, national
Preferred Provider Organizations and Cost Containment companies in
America. Prime Health has over 700,000 providers and facilities in
all 50 states and the District of Columbia forming the Prime Health
National Delivery System for workers' compensation, group health,
corrections, and liability (general and auto). In addition, Prime
Health Services offers other services such as: Prime Metrics,
PrimeRX (an industry unique pharmacy management solution), and
Prime IME Solutions (a national IME service).
Unlike many national PPO networks, Prime Health Services is not
part of a corporate behemoth. Prime Health is a privately held
company, with the original founder of the company leading the
senior management team. As a result, all of our partners and
clients are treated with a level of service and consideration that
just isn't that common in today's business world of large
corporation and venture capitalist ownership.
For our clients, this means
- Maximize penetration and savings while offering highly
competitive network access rates.
- Quickly and efficiently create and implement the best service
- Provide for a near instant repricing capability, utilizing a
proprietary technology built on the XML Soap platform.
- "Turn on a dime" to make any changes that our clients need to
improve the service delivery process.
- Customize the network to meet our customers' unique geographic
or provider specialty needs through our unrivaled out of network
provider nomination and credentialing process.
Additional differentiators from
our competitors include:
- High percentage of directly contracted providers
- Provider disputes averaging under 1% nationally
- Provider retention averages over 99%.
At Prime Health Services, we understand that as important as the
bottom line results are, there are many more factors that define a
good and valued service partner. Please contact us for more
information on how Prime separates from our competitors offering
the client the best solutions for challenging needs.